The aim of the this project is to stimulate the thought process of this website’s visitors so that they will not only learn more about the subject matter discussed, but also (hopefully) innovate.
In this section, readers will have free access to tables, statistics, and all other information that may assist them while brainstorming. You will also find questions that encourage thought.
This section will grow as new ideas and statistics are added to it. Check periodically for updates. If an entry in the table of contents is not a link, then it is not yet available.
Table of Contents – Electric Vehicles
Table of Contents – Energy Storage for Power Plants and Electric Vehicles
- Alternatives to battery energy storage, and what they may need.
- Could less energy storage benefit electric vehicles? Here, we explore how.
- Buffering wind power as an alternative to large-scale storage.
- Buffering solar power with small quantities of batteries (residential).
Table of Contents – Alternatives to Cars
- Designated lanes for compact/low-speed vehicles such as bicycles, and low-speed electric vehicles.
- Pod cars.
Table of Contents – Uses for Intermittent Power Sources
- There are non-niche uses for wind power that don’t involve traditional grid-tie wind farm setups, and with no energy storage. We explore those, and especially their potential to be cheaper here.