Frequently asked questions and their solutions for the QuickSwap decentralised exchange (DEX).
Table Of Contents
- General FAQ
- How much fees do I earn for providing liquidity?
- QuickSwap tells me to switch to Matic, but I can’t.
- How can I trade my Ethereum tokens on QuickSwap?
- How to buy QUICK.
- What is the contract address for QUICK?
- What is the total supply of QUICK?
- How to convert dQUICK to QUICK.
- How to convert QUICK to dQUICK.
- Troubleshooting Tips
- If token balances are not loading.
- If a transaction is pending for too long.
- Transaction confirmation button isn’t responding.
How much fees do I earn for providing liquidity on QuickSwap?
You can earn 0.25% fee on all trades proportional to your share of the liquidity pools. Please learn about impermanent loss before investing in liquidity pools.
QuickSwap says ‘Switch to Matic’, but i’m unable to
Ensure that you have set up the Polygon network (formerly called Matic) in your wallet so that you can use it with QuickSwap. The instructions can be found in Kompulsa’s QuickSwap tutorial.
How can I trade my Ethereum tokens on QuickSwap?
You can transfer your Ethereum and ERC20 tokens to Polygon using Polygon Bridge or Relay, then you’ll be able to trade them on QuickSwap.
How to buy QUICK
You can purchase QUICK by exchanging Ethereum or ERC20 tokens for it on QuickSwap using the Swap page.
What is the contract address for QUICK?
The contract address for QUICK is: 0x831753DD7087CaC61aB5644b308642cc1c33Dc13
I can’t see my QuickSwap liquidity pool position, what can I do?
One possible reason for this is that the pool is archived and no longer receiving rewards. Look for it on the archived pools page.
What is the total supply of QUICK?
The total supply of QUICK is 1,000,000 tokens once fully diluted over a four year period.
How do I add liquidity to QuickSwap?
You can add liquidity to QuickSwap by either creating a new liquidity pool or by adding liquidity to existing pools on the Pools page. Click ‘Create a pair’ if you want to create a new pool, or click ‘Add Liquidity’ to add it to an existing liquidity pool.
How to convert dQUICK to QUICK
You can convert your dQUICK tokens to QUICK by withdrawing them on the Dragon’s Lair page.
How to convert QUICK to dQUICK
You can convert your QUICK tokens to dQUICK by depositing them on the Dragon’s Lair page.
QuickSwap Token Balances Aren’t Loading
If your token balances aren’t loading in QuickSwap, it may help to change your Polygon RPC URL to one of the following:
To add the new RPC URL to MetaMask, go to ‘Settings’ > ‘Networks’ > ‘Polygon’ (or Matic) and then fill out the text fields as shown below Note the ‘RPC URL’ field is where the URLs above would be placed:
If A QuickSwap Transaction Has Been Pending For Too Long
If you did a trade or deposited to a liquidity pool on QuickSwap, but the transaction has been pending for hours, try the following:
- Restart your wallet app.
- Clear your cache.
- Look up the transaction ID or your address in a block explorer such as Etherscan. There you can determine for sure if the transaction has been complete, even if your wallet app isn’t reflecting the changes.
- If the transaction still isn’t complete after hours, you may try the ‘Speed Up‘ option if you’re in MetaMask to increase your gas fee and prioritise your transaction.
If The Confirm Button Is Paled Out Or Isn’t Responding
If you are trying to conduct a trade or anything else that involves a MetaMask transaction, but the ‘Confirm’ button is greyed out or not responding, try the following:
- Clear your cache and restart your wallet app.
- Check your Internet connection.
- Change the RPC URL in your wallet app.