KompulsaBot is a bot-as-a-service that offers moderation and productivity features for Telegram, Discord, and Slack. It has the following features:
- Automatic message forwarding from Telegram channels to groups (for example, it can forward announcements to community groups).
- Automatic forwarding/bridging of messages from Telegram to Discord, and from Discord to Telegram.
- Filters for the cross-platform message forwarding above, so that you don’t have to clutter your workspace with messages you don’t want carried over.
Features that are still being tested:
- Spam and scam detection using public blacklists.
- Detection and removal of fake administrators.
- Automatic deletion of messages that contain unwanted keywords or links (still being tested/not enabled at the moment).
- Automatic forwarding of messages between Slack and Telegram (this feature is still being tested/is under development).
- Can provide exchange rates for currencies on multiple exchanges, including KuCoin, Binance, and Osmosis at the users’ request.
- Can provide Ethereum blockchain data such as statistics at the users’ request.
Telegram handle: @KompulsaBot
Discord Handle: KompulsaBot (#3310)
If you’d like to implement this bot, contact me.